Use My Ute connects Ute owners with people and businesses that need help moving everyday goods. Customers book a job on the Website and get a free estimate. If customers approve the estimate, the job will be sent out to delivery drivers. Customers pay online without any cash transactions.
There are a few things USE MY UTE can’t deliver;
- Animals or livestock
- Stolen or illegal items, or something you suspect to be stolen or illegal
- Food or other perishable items;
- White goods (large fridges, washing machines)
- Valuable items including, but not limited to, precious stones, metals, watches, jewellery, furs, china, art, antiques, prescription medicine, money, vouchers, travellers cheques, bearer bonds, bills of exchange, promissory notes, bank, credit, pre-pay or other store cards with a cash equivalent value, spirits, tobacco and cigarettes;
- Noxious, flammable, corrosive, poisonous, explosive, or other dangerous items
- Illicit drugs, fireworks, weapons, or firearms
- Hazardous items, regardless of whether the risk of such hazard can be reduced or controlled if the item is handled or packaged properly;
- Items containing chemicals, gases, poisons/toxins, toxic waste, radioactive materials, organic peroxides, oxidising substances, bacteria, viruses, infectious or biological substances, human tissue or any other living organisms and specimens.
Please be mindful of the size of your items. If your job is too large for the Ute, it may need to be cancelled.
- eBay / Gumtree / Auction Items / Garage Sales / Facebook Marketplace
- Garden Ornaments / Landscape Supply/ BBQ’s
- Lounges / Dining & Outdoor settings
- Building Materials from Bunning’s, Mitre 10
- Machinery/ Lawn Mowers
- Party Hire Equipment/Tables & Chairs
- Cheap Rubbish Removal / General Garbage
- Move your Office or General Business
- Real Estate, Erect and Take down Signs
- Engineering and other Parts picked up and delivered
- Pallet deliveries
There are many other items that can be transported in a Ute. Please contact Use My Ute if you are unsure and want clarification.
No, drivers are not able to take passengers.
Yes, your Use My Ute driver will assist with loading and unloading. If you are moving a large or bulky item(s), such as a sofa you may need to assist. However, if you are unable to provide assistance with very heavy items, your booking may need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
Use My Ute’s pricing model is based on time and distance travelled. The time and distance is calculated from pick-up to drop off locations using GPS technology. There is also a $5 booking fee for each job which is charged to the customer.
Once you accept the job Use My Ute holds payment in our secure online system until the job is completed. If some reason the job is unable to be completed you will receive a full refund
Cancellations of jobs are subject to a cancellation charge. You will receive your refund minus your $5 booking fee if the booking is cancelled under 24hrs before pick up time.
If a driver has accepted you’re job but you need to reschedule contact Use My Ute customer support @ [email protected] as soon as possible. Rescheduling cannot be accommodated less than 24 before the original booking time.
Use My Ute drivers take extra care to protect your goods and deliver it in the same condition that it was received. The driver will compensate customers up to $300 per booking if the driver is deemed at fault for goods damaged in transit.
Use My Ute is a completely cashless business. When you register a job with Use My Ute we will ask you for your card information. Payment will be placed in one of our electronic systems Pay Pal or Stripe. Payment will be completed once the job is completed and confirmed by yourself and the driver via email.
Use My Ute drivers have fully registered Utility vehicles. All of the vehicles are privately owned by the driver, not by Use My Ute.
No, Use My Ute simply connects you with a local driver to deliver your goods
Use My Ute drivers are people that live in your community who want to earn extra money by using their vehicle to help you with your delivery needs. All of the drivers are at least 21 years old, with a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and relevant insurance. All drivers must pass a national and local background check with no criminal offences or DUIs in the past 7 years.
Use My Ute can deliver long distances however this will incur a greater cost.
Got your own Question?
Ask Us on Social Media
Contact Use My Ute customer service by dropping us a line on Social Media.
Contact Use My Ute customer service via email or give us a call.